Spa Tropique, the longest-running spa company in Turks & Caicos, was founded on Providenciales in 1997.
With many locations, we cater to guests at the best resorts on the island, as well as providing the preeminent mobile spa service.
Spa Tropique is owned and operated by entrepreneur Meryl Cooper.
Born and raised in NYC and a Boston University School of Communications graduate, Meryl began her career in retail and worked as a General Manager of The Gap stores in New York City. A born actress, voiceover talent and stand-up comic, she gives great phone. Before moving to Turks & Caicos, she was most recently selling residential real estate for The Corcoran Group in New York City.
Now she lives on a tropical island and has dedicated her life to pampering YOU.
Her friendly and talented staff, therapists and estheticians are on a mission to spoil you rotten.
- Beach Buffed & Polished———-$80
* Gentle Exfoliating and Moisturizing Body Polish
- KooKoo for Coconuts———-$85
* Kiwi & Coconut Vitamin-Rich Body Polish
- Sweetie Pie———-$95
* Yummy Papaya/Pinapple scrub
- Smooth Operator Sugar Scrub———-$95
* Mango + Passion Fruit + Antioxidants = Delicious!
- Caicos Roll———-$125
* Detoxifying Seaweed Wrap
- Magical Mud Pie———-$125
* Nourishing Mud Wrap
- Caribbean Wrapsody———-$135
* Papaya-Pineapple Crème Fraiche Hydrating Body Wrap
- Yogurt Smoothie Wrap———-$140
* Mango + Passion Fruit = Rejuvenating!